Hulmeville Borough Zoning Ordinance of 2012
The current version of the zoning ordinances was adopted by the Borough Council at it's regular monthly meeting on August 6, 2012.
The zoning ordinance is an extensive document, totalling over 200 pages. The links on this page allow you to view, and save or print, the entire zoning ordinance section by section.
Note: These documents are in a portable document format (PDF). This requires the use of a pdf capable product, such as Adobe Reader© to view or print the documents.
If you have a question, please visit our zoning ordinance frequently asked questions page before contacting us.
Hulmeville Borough Zoning Ordinance
- Cover, Enactment, and Table of Contents
- Part 1 - Title, Purpose, and Jurisdiction
- Part 2 - Definitions
- Part 3 - Establishment of Districts
- Part 4 - Use Regulations
- Part 5 - Districts
- Part 6 - Dimensional Requirements
- Part 7 - Performance Standards
- Part 8 - Signs
- Part 9 - Off-Street Parking and Loading
- Part 10 - Nonconformities
- Part 11 - Administration
- Part 12 - Zoning hearing board
- Part 13 - Amendment and Appeals
- Part 14 - Enforcement
- Appendix A - Table of Permitted Uses
- Appendix B - Requirements for Transportation Impact Study
- Appendix - Hulmeville Borough Floodplain Map
- Appendix - Hulmeville Borough Zoning Ordinance Map
Click here to download the entire ordinance as one document (note: this document is over 200 pages and over 2 Mb in size)